CompTIA A+ Certification
The CompTIA A+ prep course is the core course for anyone starting out in IT looking to gain entry-level knowledge and add formal education to their portfolio. CompTIA A+ creates the foundational knowledge of core technologies from security to cloud to data management and more. The A+ certification is the industry standard for launching a career in IT.
As an approved training partner with CompTIA, TechnoEdge is able to offer this course as one of the organization’s core certification programs. As the only entry-level credential with performance-based questions to prove that candidates can think on their feet and perform critical support tasks in IT, the A+ certification is trusted by hiring managers. This is just one of the reasons TechnoEdge is proud to offer this accredited course.
Additionally, TechnoEdge instructors use the most current exam objectives and approved CompTIA curriculum to teach the course. They are CompTIA certified instructors with hands-on experience in the industry. Because of this, they understand how to help you learn the information quickly and in ways that allow you not only to help you feel prepared for the exam, but also to take with you into the workplace.
The CompTIA A+ teaches troubleshooting, the support of basic IT infrastructure and networking. There is a focus on configuration, backup and recovery methods.
Key points within this prep course include hardware, networking, mobile devices, operating systems, hardware and network troubleshooting, virtualization and cloud computing, software troubleshooting, security, and operational procedures.
CompTIA A+ Key Learning Points
- Understanding of the basics in both the A+ Core 1 2020-1001 and the Core 2 2020-1002:
- Proven ability to apply learning in real-life scenarios
- OFFICIAL COMPTIA TRAINING PROVIDER EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
5 days of hands-on, instructor-led online boot-camp style training
- A+ Core 1 Voucher
- A+ Core 2 Vouchers
TRAINING CAMP EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
- CompTIA Labs for A+ Core 2
- Student Guidebook for A+ Core 1 and 2
- A+ Core 1 (220-1001) and Core 2 (220-1002)
CompTIA A+ Course Outline
A+ Core 1 & 2 Course Includes:
- Demonstrate baseline security skills for IT support professionals
- Configure device operating systems, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS, Android and iOS and administer client-based as well as cloud-based (SaaS) software
- Troubleshoot and problem solve core service and support challenges while applying best practices for documentation, change management, and scripting
- Support basic IT infrastructure and networking
- Configure and support PC, mobile and IoT device hardware
- Implement basic data backup and recovery methods and apply data storage and management best practices
The CompTIA A+ certification requires candidates to pass two exams the Core 1 2020-1001 and the Core 2 2020-1002:
- Service Desk Analyst
- Data Support Technician
- Help Desk Technician
- Desktop Support Administrator
- Technical Support Specialist
- End User Computing Technician
- Field Service Technician
- Associate Network Engineer